Blue Nitrile Gloves
CE Certified, Blue Nitrile Gloves
Nitrile gloves are a great compromise between latex and vinyl. Made from allergy safe compound that feels like latex, but stronger, cheaper and more comfortable. Ideal for lab/medical use as well as handling small parts and chemicals.
- Ultimate value and incredible toughness.
- Excellent tactile sensitivity.
- Material: Nitrile Rubber.
- Flexible, comfortable to wear.
- Latex-free and powder-free but chlorinated.
- Resistant to punctures, tears and rips.
- CE Approved. Our nitrile gloves have been manufactured to EEA standards, and are used by hospitals, medical facilities, hospitality, and health professionals.
CovCare has donated or provided respirators and facemasks to leading organizations and hospitals around the USA.
Purchase 10,000+ Units
We can fill orders for 10,000 to 10,000,000 face masks and other medical supplies. We guarantee the lowest price and fastest shipping times. The more your order the more you save!
I am a hospital (or government) looking for a large order. How do I get in touch?
You can contact us immediately for larger orders by phone. We currently extended business hours, representatives are available nearly 24/7.
Our biggest clients are hospitals and government-funded institutions. You can also contact us for larger orders by filling out our contact form. We can fill orders up to 10M nitrile gloves.
How long does it take for me to receive my product?
When ordering 10,000 units or less, turnaround time on all products is roughly 9 business days except for N95 facemasks (approximately 12 business days).
Expect an additional 3-5 days of lead time for production when ordering more than 10,000 units.
How do I get in contact with someone about my recent purchase?
Is there a money-back guarantee?
Unfortunately, we cannot accept refunds or returns due to hygiene reasons.